Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Radiohead{s}

Hey, ok.
So here is the latest exciting news!
Kayla is *sniff* leaving us today to go on vacation to... Ontario!! As her birthday is coming up, we piggy-backed a dinner she was having with a few of her friends (we were invited, actually) and had an awesome time with our (not so) secret birthday card of awesomeness and her wearing giant moose antlers. It was very amusing. Not to mention that some of the... older... members of our team were, well, causing a little bit of mischief with some ice. I have decided that the next time Bill and Rick are sitting at a table together, Cathy will need to separate them, lol.

It was also a pretty exciting day at the dugout with quite a bit of action. I'm not sure if I can really go into the details, but suffice to say there were some very amusing developments on Friday's break-in here at the Dugout. The fifth break-in so far. I don't believe anything was taken, but it was still an irritation.

I, sadly, was removed from most of the action because I was doing some work at home with Lukas on the various video projects we have on the go. The exciting thing for us, however, was that we got to voice track for Kaos. As in, Lukas and I did the entire afternoon show AND the top 7 @ 7. We had so much fun doing that!!! I can see why it takes a certain personality to has radio though; it is kind of hard to just jump in on the breaks and get the song/ artist names right on th first try. It was sweet though.

Tomorrow should be exciting as well... we have a graffiti clean up on the go... though this is merely the warmup to next Saturday's city-wide cleanup event. And, I have to be honest here, things are tensing up a little as we get closer to August and the interPLAY festival. Luckily, we get to chill for a bit in Edmonton this weekend, an event I know the girls at least are stoked for.

- Mike

No comments: