Saturday, June 7, 2008

FREEDOM, FREEDOM, FREEEEDOOOOM!

Hey hey!

Melody here. Apparently I'm on duty for the update today! I've been pretty much chained to my computer the last four days, as I've been landed with a rather large amount of design-related to-do-list-items. Who would've thought that my Fine Art skills would suddenly become such a sought after commodity? Anyways, the highlight of my day yesterday was when my good friend Amanda dragged me off to the skate park (it was my first jaunt out there since our arrival). We spent a rather awe-struck afternoon in fierce admiration of the vast array of talents that are out there. Bikers, skateboarders, and I even heard rumour of some inline skaters... and then the people like me - who just watched the goings-on, jaw to the floor. I made darn sure that I got to meet everyone that set foot on the premises, whether they wanted to meet me or not ;). Needless to say, there were some jokes, some laughter, definitely some skills and a whole lot of good times all around. Annnnnd, I'm thinkin' that as soon as I'm done this post, I'm off on another skate park adventure!

Whoooopie!
- Melody Telford

No comments: